Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

League of Treason

[ 293 posts ] 
League of Treason
CosmicSporkLeague LegendUser avatarPosts: 929Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:36 pmLocation: UK Gender: Cake

Post Re: League of Treason

Announcement: In memory of this drama, 30th July (the date this thread was started) will forever be "League of Treason Day"!

Which basically means... the title banner will come up every year on that date.

Disclaimer:
The League of Reason and its Administrators will accept no liability or responsibility for any treasonous acts committed by its members on this or any other day.
“Nothing is as frustrating as arguing with someone who knows what he's talking about.” - Sam Ewing
Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:54 am
WombleUser avatarPosts: 216Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:04 pmLocation: UK Gender: Pinecone

CosmicSpork wrote:Announcement: In memory of this drama, 30th July (the date this thread was started) will forever be "League of Treason Day"!

Disclaimer:
The League of Reason and its Administrators will accept no liability or responsibility for any treasonous acts committed by its members on this or any other day.

YES!!!!!!!!!

SPORK FOR PM!!!!!!!

woopwoop!

{is a happy womble}
Periods of the Palaeozoic & Mesozoic:
Cambridge Ordinand Silently Develops Carbuncles at Permanent Trial by Jury for Creationists.

Made of naturally refined fissile Womblonium 232
Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:18 am
UNFFwildcardPosts: 47Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:07 am

CosmicSpork wrote:Announcement: In memory of this drama, 30th July (the date this thread was started) will forever be "League of Treason Day"!

Disclaimer:

Can we also have an annual memorial service on a separate date for the death of P.E.A.R.L.?
Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:32 pm
TheFlyingBastardUser avatarPosts: 787Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:17 am Gender: Male

It'll be great.
On that day we can all commit scandalous, unreasonable acts. I'm going to dress up as a creationist.
Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:12 am
Atomicnumber86Posts: 126Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:18 pmLocation: Spørring, Denmark Gender: Cake

UNFFwildcard wrote:
Can we also have an annual memorial service on a separate date for the death of P.E.A.R.L.?

Let me explain this to you, again, since you apparently didn't get it the first or second time.
League of Reason is not Thunderf00t. I can't recall anyone on here, calling themselves pealists.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2531&p=32856&hilit=pearl#p32856
P.E.A.R.L. is not related to League Of Reason in any way. Then, LOR should not celebrate or have a memorial service for it, since it is not related. It is not related, thunderf00t is not LOR. LOR is not thunderf00t. Is this getting through to you?
And just for the record, I think the label P.E.A.R.L. is fucking stupid. I have no problem being labeled an atheist. I have the Coughlan approach, you are an atheist, get over it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QxyDMrd3rc
And I have defended that position, multiple times. Not to say that anyone in the chat called themselves pearls, just refering to TF. Where I said it was stupid. Some on the chat, might have called themselves pearls. But that it is not relevant to the LOR.
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Thunderf00t#PEARL

We might as well celebrate when he started his YT channel.
We might as well celebrate when Keippernicus responded to you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrlBgHsy-pQ
Keippernicus has written as much on LOR as thunderf00t.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3773
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1458

so what are you trying to do? Stir up drama, or just be a wiseass? You are well aware that LOR is not responsible for TF, neither are we his minions. We might as well celebrate the day VFX closed his channel. But that is not relevant for LOR either, even thou the closing of his channel, have been talked about quite a bit.

So in summary, I am not LoR, LoR is not Thunderf00t, Thunderfoot is not me.
- I am still hungry.. no, not for knowledge. Well also for knowledge, but mostly cake.
http://www.youtube.com/user/atomicnumber86
Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:16 am
UNFFwildcardPosts: 47Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:07 am

Atomicnumber86 wrote:
UNFFwildcard wrote:

Let me explain this to you, again, since you apparently didn't get it the first or second time.
League of Reason is not Thunderf00t. I can't recall anyone on here, calling themselves pealists.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2531&p=32856&hilit=pearl#p32856
P.E.A.R.L. is not related to League Of Reason in any way. Then, LOR should not celebrate or have a memorial service for it, since it is not related. It is not related, thunderf00t is not LOR. LOR is not thunderf00t. Is this getting through to you?
And just for the record, I think the label P.E.A.R.L. is fucking stupid. I have no problem being labeled an atheist. I have the Coughlan approach, you are an atheist, get over it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QxyDMrd3rc
And I have defended that position, multiple times. Not to say that anyone in the chat called themselves pearls, just refering to TF. Where I said it was stupid. Some on the chat, might have called themselves pearls. But that it is not relevant to the LOR.
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Thunderf00t#PEARL

We might as well celebrate when he started his YT channel.
We might as well celebrate when Keippernicus responded to you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrlBgHsy-pQ
Keippernicus has written as much on LOR as thunderf00t.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3773
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1458

so what are you trying to do? Stir up drama, or just be a wiseass? You are well aware that LOR is not responsible for TF, neither are we his minions. We might as well celebrate the day VFX closed his channel. But that is not relevant for LOR either, even thou the closing of his channel, have been talked about quite a bit.

So in summary, I am not LoR, LoR is not Thunderf00t, Thunderfoot is not me.

You put in quite a lot of effort to respond to a simple facetious one-liner.
Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:30 pm
Atomicnumber86Posts: 126Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:18 pmLocation: Spørring, Denmark Gender: Cake

UNFFwildcard wrote:You put in quite a lot of effort to respond to a simple facetious one-liner.

Well yeah, you apparently didn't :)
- I am still hungry.. no, not for knowledge. Well also for knowledge, but mostly cake.
http://www.youtube.com/user/atomicnumber86
Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:12 am
pendulousphallusPosts: 40Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:35 am Gender: Male

More like League of Raisin.

Why won't this thread die?
Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:56 am
lrkunUser avatarPosts: 3831Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:37 pmLocation: R. Gender: Tree

pendulousphallus wrote:More like League of Raisin.

Why won't this thread die?

Despite the negative connotation of this thread, it does actually serve to increase interest in this forum. ^-^
Unsupport unthink.
Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:48 pm
LordCustos3Posts: 62Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:42 pmLocation: R'lYeh, City of Pillars Gender: Cake

"The League of Reason [emphasis mine] have been prompted into starting a call in show. "

I thought that show existed to give the DonExodus2 a forum for publicly de-pantsing NephilimFree in front of an embarrassed universe.
The fact that the show keep coming back every week and neither Nephy nor BlockofGawd have had the gonads to show up just drives that home.
Live Faust, Die Jung, Leave it to Beaver.
Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:42 pm
LordCustos3Posts: 62Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:42 pmLocation: R'lYeh, City of Pillars Gender: Cake

It'll be great.
On that day we can all commit scandalous, unreasonable acts. I'm going to dress up as a creationist.

Big-ass Crucifix? Check!
Large "I'll Be a Monkey's Uncle" T-Shirt? Check!
Sandals over Socks? Check!
Earplugs? Check!

Extra large Diaper? Check!
Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:54 pm
lrkunUser avatarPosts: 3831Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:37 pmLocation: R. Gender: Tree

LordCustos3 wrote:
"The League of Reason [emphasis mine] have been prompted into starting a call in show. "

I thought that show existed to give the DonExodus2 a forum for publicly de-pantsing NephilimFree in front of an embarrassed universe.
The fact that the show keep coming back every week and neither Nephy nor BlockofGawd have had the gonads to show up just drives that home.

You thought wrong. :lol:
Unsupport unthink.
Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:14 pm

lrkun wrote:You thought wrong. :lol:

Waitasec....wasn't the first ever episode on 6/11....or were there episodes before that and I've just been too wrapped up in myself to notice?
Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:55 am
Previous
 [ 293 posts ] 
Return to Online Video