Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Welcome to the new League of Reason!

[ 7 posts ] 
Welcome to the new League of Reason!
Blog of ReasonHelperUser avatarPosts: 240Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:28 pmLocation: League of Reason

Post Welcome to the new League of Reason!

Wed May 13, 2009 8:16 pm
NonStampCollectorLeague LegendUser avatarPosts: 2Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:06 am

Post Re: Welcome to the new League of Reason!

Shit, man.
The new design looks AWESOME.
I look forward to checking everything out and getting involved (like I have time....).
NSC
Wed May 13, 2009 11:06 pm
AndromedasWakeLeague LegendUser avatarPosts: 598Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:38 pmLocation: Captain's Chair, League HQ Gender: Cake

It's great to have you onboard NSC!

CosmicSpork has done wonders with concepts I usually ignore such as COLOUR and SYLE ;)
ImageImage
(( "We are 'star-stuff'. We are a way for the cosmos to know itself." - Carl Sagan | Music! | Twitter - [ AndromedasWake | SiriusStargazer ] ))
Wed May 13, 2009 11:10 pm
GoodKatUser avatarPosts: 776Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:07 pmLocation: Hell (South Carolina)

Certainly is a lot of blue.
My discussions are a search for truth, and for that search to be honest, all parties involved must be open to the prospect of being wrong.
What is there to gain in guessing about that which cannot be known?
Wed May 13, 2009 11:25 pm
Jotto999User avatarPosts: 572Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:18 amLocation: Ontario, Canada Gender: Male

I actually like this blue. It gives a nice thought-provoking atmosphere, although the old was good too.

Anyways, this is pretty impressive.
With poor mental and physical health, happiness is like smoke that you reach for with bare hands. With great health, happiness is just pouring into your lap all the time.
Thu May 14, 2009 4:46 am
CkVegaPosts: 28Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:08 pm

Nice new site.
Awesome work CS
Thu May 14, 2009 3:32 pm
EspiPosts: 18Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:16 am

Splendid, simply splendid.

I like the new look. Very consistent, solid and, well, shiny.
Fri May 15, 2009 5:12 pm
 [ 7 posts ] 
Return to Blog of Reason