Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Multiple Conversions - The quest for Sanity and Security.

[ 4 posts ] 
Multiple Conversions - The quest for Sanity and Security.
Blog of ReasonHelperUser avatarPosts: 240Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:28 pmLocation: League of Reason

Post Multiple Conversions - The quest for Sanity and Security.

Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:26 am
CosmicSporkLeague LegendUser avatarPosts: 929Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:36 pmLocation: UK Gender: Cake

Post Re: Multiple Conversions - The quest for Sanity and Security

I hope his face isn't naturally that shape :shock: :P :lol:

Welcome to the blog TheTruePooka :)
“Nothing is as frustrating as arguing with someone who knows what he's talking about.” - Sam Ewing
Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:24 pm
TheTruePookaLeague LegendUser avatarPosts: 85Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:11 pmLocation: Manhattan Gender: Male

CosmicSpork wrote:I hope his face isn't naturally that shape :shock: :P :lol:

Welcome to the blog TheTruePooka :)

Lol!

About five minutes after I posted this blog, Jordan announced he was going back to being a Protestant.

I suspect he set a new record for joining and then leaving Mormonism. :P

I may have written this differently had I known he was going to do that. But I think the message is still valid and one people should be aware of.
He stripped off his clothes and swam out to the shipwreck. Once there, he filled his pockets with biscuits and swam back.

Paraphrase from Robinson Crusoe.

Moments in literature; even the greatest fiction writers sometimes screw up!
Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:05 pm
lrkunUser avatarPosts: 3831Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:37 pmLocation: R. Gender: Tree

Comment:

Why must we put special attention to this person who consciously chose his own way of life. Is it necessary that we study the inner workings of his mind and his way of thinking? Is it not better that we as conscious beings pay more attention to that which is obvious within ourselves and ponder why we think such.

Maybe, because there is a lack of people to attack, like the well known Nephy and TC, we now turn our attention to this minute and unimportant person.

Who is correct and who is wrong? Who is to judge the following? I don't get it. Criticizing those who are bellow us is almost as detrimental to believing in something that is unseen. Maybe it is better to put our attention and compare ourselves to those who are above us like Richard Dawkins, to whom we value and learn from his ideas.

The only reason why I think that the continuous criticism of the faulty is because it is now common entertainment.

Many of you will disagree with me. I already anticipated such. Before doing so, please think. It is the only freedom, which is absolute in this world. With the exception of course, to whose who can no longer do so, like the insane or imbecile.

-lr
Unsupport unthink.
Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:31 am
 [ 4 posts ] 
Return to Blog of Reason