Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

William Lane Craig: Lord of the Groundhogs

[ 3 posts ] 
William Lane Craig: Lord of the Groundhogs
Blog of ReasonHelperUser avatarPosts: 240Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:28 pmLocation: League of Reason

Post William Lane Craig: Lord of the Groundhogs

Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:53 pm
DemojenPosts: 614Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:34 am

Post Re: William Lane Craig: Lord of the Groundhogs

lol.
Ask why ask why ask why ask why ask...?

Circular logic is like a numbing agent exposing the fundamental flaw in presupposition.

Whether or not it matters is in what matters to begin with. After you're dead it does not matter and assuming it matters then only serves to confuse it mattering in life at all.

Of course there is no meaning to life.

But I guarentee you, how you behave will play a large part in how long your life lasts.
So while it doesn't matter after you die it sure as shit matters while you're alive, whether it is that you don't want to die early or you want to eat a snickers bar.
Nunc ergo vos
"I think therefore you are"
Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:09 pm
)O( Hytegia )O(League LegendUser avatarPosts: 3135Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:27 pm Gender: Cake

Post Re: William Lane Craig: Lord of the Groundhogs

When I read this - I just want to quote the entire book "the Gods Must Be Crazy" from cover to cover.

Alas, Philosophy of people who have never seen a hard day in their life.
Some would insinuate that being drunk at 9 in the morning to be signs of serious issues.
Me? I'd insinuate it as signs of no plans and a refrigerator full of Whiskey and Guinness.
Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:59 am
 [ 3 posts ] 
Return to Blog of Reason