Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Rebuttal to Ian Juby’s “’In 7 Days’ Crash Course in Creation” Day 1

[ 3 posts ] 
Rebuttal to Ian Juby’s “’In 7 Days’ Crash Course in Creation” Day 1
Blog of ReasonHelperUser avatarPosts: 240Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:28 pmLocation: League of Reason

Post Rebuttal to Ian Juby’s “’In 7 Days’ Crash Course in Creation” Day 1

Wed May 01, 2013 8:11 pm
VivreUser avatarPosts: 351Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:05 pmLocation: dungeon of despair Gender: Female

Post Re: Rebuttal to Ian Juby’s “’In 7 Days’ Crash Course in Crea

Hello he_who_is_nobody,

thanks for your 'thrilling' series :-)

To me Juby is unknow and I drop back in here, 'cos it was not so easy for me to find the corresponding video by AronRa that's indirectly pointed to in your blog post.
I'd just leave it here: “The 8th foundational falsehood of Creationism: Mutations are rare, harmful decreases in genetic information.”

But I too would like to let you know about a coming show I got aware of yesterday, that you might like to catch:
May 19th - Iain Juby - Live PWNage
announced on: http://www.trollingwithlogic.com/ - yt-channel: ZuluFightRunner

greets ~ V
Wed May 08, 2013 11:32 pm
he_who_is_nobodyBloggerUser avatarPosts: 3480Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:36 amLocation: Albuquerque, New Mexico Gender: Male

Post Re: Rebuttal to Ian Juby’s “’In 7 Days’ Crash Course in Crea

Thank you for the heads up. If I am not busy, I will try to give that show a watch. Furthermore, thanks for linking to the original video from AronRa, and I guess for good measure I will link to AronRa's response. I will also link to my favorite blogger (Marmotism), because he does some of the best work when it comes to refuting Ian Juby.
_BONES AND FOSSILS = LOVE_
(_'--------------------'_)
(_.--------------------._)
Thu May 09, 2013 12:24 am
YIM WWW
 [ 3 posts ] 
Return to Blog of Reason