Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Ray Comfort's such a Genius isn't he?

[ 8 posts ] 
Ray Comfort's such a Genius isn't he?
Blog of ReasonHelperUser avatarPosts: 240Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:28 pmLocation: League of Reason

Post Ray Comfort's such a Genius isn't he?

Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:42 am
he_who_is_nobodyBloggerUser avatarPosts: 3468Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:36 amLocation: Albuquerque, New Mexico Gender: Male

Post Re: Ray Comfort's such a Genius isn't he?

Wow, thank you for wading through that. I remember Ray bringing this up when he was on the radio with AronRa.
_BONES AND FOSSILS = LOVE_
(_'--------------------'_)
(_.--------------------._)
Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:08 am
YIM WWW
theyounghistorian77ContributorUser avatarPosts: 726Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:43 amLocation: United Kingdom Gender: Male

he_who_is_nobody wrote:Wow, thank you for wading through that. I remember Ray bringing this up when he was on the radio with AronRa.

Well i think i killed a few of my Brain cells doing so but other than that i didn't have too much of a problem. Now you do mention AronRa I'll admit that when Ray said that there was "an Atheist [who] once said that "Imagine" is an Anthem for Atheism" i actually did think at the time he was referring to AronRa and that radio interview, but i didn't put it in there just in case it wasn't.
"Politics is weird, and creepy, and now I know lacks even the loosest attachment to anything like reality." - Shep Smith
Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:16 am
he_who_is_nobodyBloggerUser avatarPosts: 3468Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:36 amLocation: Albuquerque, New Mexico Gender: Male

theyounghistorian77 wrote:
he_who_is_nobody wrote:Wow, thank you for wading through that. I remember Ray bringing this up when he was on the radio with AronRa.

Well i think i killed a few of my Brain cells doing so but other than that i didn't have too much of a problem. Now you do mention AronRa I'll admit that when Ray said that there was "an Atheist [who] once said that "Imagine" is an Anthem for Atheism" i actually did think at the time he was referring to AronRa and that radio interview, but i didn't put it in there just in case it wasn't.

I doubt AronRa was the only atheist that told him that. I know I have said pretty much the same thing about that song to many people in passing. Thus, it would seem that it is not an uncommon belief.
_BONES AND FOSSILS = LOVE_
(_'--------------------'_)
(_.--------------------._)
Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:47 am
YIM WWW
theyounghistorian77ContributorUser avatarPosts: 726Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:43 amLocation: United Kingdom Gender: Male

He_Who_is_Nobody wrote:I doubt AronRa was the only atheist that told him that. I know I have said pretty much the same thing about that song to many people in passing. Thus, it would seem that it is not an uncommon belief.

Yea, true. But at least i like to share some of my thought processes :ugeek:
"Politics is weird, and creepy, and now I know lacks even the loosest attachment to anything like reality." - Shep Smith
Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:11 am

Now this is sad, really really sad! Ray Comfort using the tragic shooting in Connecticut only in order to promote his stupid little movie is what i call morally reprehensible!
Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:37 am
australopithecusLime TordUser avatarPosts: 4346Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 pmLocation: Kernow Gender: Time Lord

I'd call him a dick, but that would imply he had some use.
Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:47 am

australopithecus wrote:I'd call him a dick, but that would imply he had some use.

Normally his "use" would be something for me to laugh at, but not today.
Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:26 pm
 [ 8 posts ] 
Return to Blog of Reason